Edgar and Rachel Ross House
The Edgar and Rachel Ross House is a two and one-half story, brick dwelling listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Decorative elements can be attributed to the Late Victorian, Craftsman, and Colonial Revival styles. The house is located in one of the earliest developed sections of Seaford. The building was constructed in the 1890’s. Edgar C. Ross was born in 1850 and raised in the Seaford area. His father, William H. Ross, had been the governor of Delaware. Edgar was a man of prominence and was the owner of large areas of land in Sussex County. The Rosses were married on April 19, 1892.